Sunday, September 17, 2017

Playing with Gators!

Hello
and
happy weekend to y'all!
If you read the title and thought
I was playing with real Alligators,
sorry I have to disappoint you,
this is a more tamed variety I was playing with.
  But nevertheless the little critters got me
a little frustrated at first
but I finally got the hang of these adorable
"Alligator Slippers"
aka
"Crocodile Booties". 
 I used Red Heart Soft yarn in colors white, off white,
dark leaf and guacamole.



 The pattern for the Crocodile booties can be found in the 
"Happy crochet book"
by Carolina Guzman.
Sorry,
I hope Carolina isn't to madd but
 I just had to rename them to "Alligator Slippers",
Gators are just a bit more common in our 
home state of Louisiana then Crocodiles.

Well, as Summer is coming to an end so did
my Summer knitting project.
I finished my Fade shawl.
 At the last minute I decided to change 
the last color from green to blue 
and I think the color switch turned out pretty good.
This was one of the biggest knitting projects I done
in quiet a while
but it was a so worth it
"Love my Fade"!

Thanks so much for taking time 
to visiting my blog!
Hope you have a wonderful week!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment