Saturday, February 10, 2018

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Things sure been busy around the stamp room,
lots of birthdays in our family
in the month of February
and who can forget 
the most important day this month 
"Valentines Day".
So with all my cards mailed
I think it is safe to post my
"Happy Valentines Day"
 card.


 Little pink flowers are punches and
the leaves are cut with Spellbinders January small die set.
 Sentiment is "Craft smart".
 The hearts are from Spellbinders "Botanical Bliss" set.
 The back panel was dry embossed.
 Some rhinestones for sparkle.
A sweet little card for the
sweetest day of the month!
What did you get your Valentine?

I hope you all have a wonderful
Valentines Day!
Thank you so much for stopping in
and
Happy Hearts Day
to y'all!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment